Do you have a heart for ministry and service? If so, we can really use your help. Volunteers are vital to the running of this ministry. In 2013, 205 volunteers donated 4,211 hours to help Prayer Ventures operate its programs.
Volunteering is a wonderful way to discover and grow in your gifts, meet friendly, fun-loving people and serve God with your talents, skills and resources.
Short-term volunteer opportunities:
- Greet people who attend an event
- Help at the registration table or resource table at an event
- Set up before an event or clean up afterwards
- Usher and collect offerings
- Help with audio/visual technical needs at an event
- Serve as a “key contact” to get the word out about Prayer Ventures events in your church, workplace and community
- Solicit donations for our Silent Auction at Ladies Day at the Arboretum in June
Ongoing volunteer opportunities:
- Office help—prepare mailings, collate teaching materials, etc.
- Computer help—data entry, prepare event nametags
- Serve on PV’s Board of Directors or as a prayer minister
If you are interested in these opportunities, please e-mail Program Director, Tracy Erickson.