CELEBRATE life’s brightest jewels from surprising places, when we take a fresh perspective.
INSPIRING KEYNOTE SPEAKER
As a published author, active speaker, and prolific blogger, Gaye is wholehearted Jesus follower. Her faith journey has had its share of clear roads, detours, and potholes. She’s now asking tougher questions, trying to reconcile the real world with God’s promises, and learning to CELEBRATE a faith-filled and joy-filled life when the demands are so great.
FULL BIO – https://gayelindfors.com/about/
This anticipated event is made complete with music that will make your spirit soar! Sara Renner and her team of extraordinary musicians are back by popular demand. You’ll be on your feet with joy in your heart as you take in the powerful time of worship.
A DAY TO REFRESH
- You’re invited to a glorious day at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum to embrace the beauty summer. The Arboretum, named by USA Today as “one of the ten great places to smell the flowers,” is the perfect place for a day of inspiration with friends!
- This is your special getaway to relax, have fun and nourish your soul! The day will be filled with engaging speakers, a quiet prayer walk, lunch with friends, silent auction shopping and lively worship music! Your ticket includes full access to the spectacular Arboretum grounds ($15 value), so make a day of it!
- Our programming is from 9:00-2:30, but you can arrive at 8:00 to get checked-in, shop the silent auction, and then take a stroll, with a cup of morning coffee in hand, and spend some quiet time with God in the rose garden or at rest near a tranquil fountain. After our program, hop aboard the 3:00 narrated Tram Tour to take in all the splendors of the Arboretum grounds. A $5 tram ticket can be purchased at the Visitor Center Desk.
- Avoid the lunch line at the cafe’ and enjoy the convenience of a box lunch prepared for you by including it with your registration. This will maximize your time with friends around a picnic table, on a shaded bench near the pond, or resting on a blanket that you can spread out in the beautiful gardens as you have lunch together. Per our contract with the Arboretum, any outside food cannot be brought into the buildings and must stay in your car until our lunch break.
- This is a fun day to share, so invite your girlfriends, moms, sisters, neighbors, co-workers, or even make it a field trip for your small group from church or Bible study. They’ll be glad you included them for this beautiful getaway!
See you on June 15th!