What keeps you up at night? Worrying about the loss of a job or a loved one? Your finances? Fear of the future? Fear can be crippling and steal our peace and joy. It doesn’t have to!
Join us for a workshop to discover practical tools to overcome fear and anxiety with God’s help.
At this workshop you’ll learn:
- how to manage ruminations and worry
- what the Bible teaches about overcoming fear
- to understand the disabling power of avoidance
- to examine the roots of fear of death, fear of dying and the fear of man
- to identify the unhealthy patterns embedded in a life of fear and discover how to change them
- how to develop a biblical foundation for peace and joy
Dr. Hal Baumchen, Executive Director of Northland Counseling Services, will lead the workshop. Dr. Hal is an ordained minister as well as psychologist. He understands the spiritual as well as medical aspects of problems. He has taught seminars around the world and co-authored the book, Finding Hope Again: Overcoming Depression, with Dr. Neil Anderson, founder of Freedom in Christ Ministries.
You’ll enjoy Dr. Hal’s informative, but entertaining teaching style. Some comments from previous workshops:
- Dr. Hal’s blend of humor with practical information was well worth the 300-mile drive from South Dakota.
- Teaching helped fill in more missing pieces of the puzzle of the problem I’m dealing with.
- I have hope. I know that a new day is coming!
No charge for the event. But a free will offering will be taken. Please register below. Advance registration helps us plan for handouts and refreshments.